Advanced Process Lab, Binghamton, NY, USA
Investing in science for serious returns
Universal Instruments founded the Advanced SMT Laboratory in 1987. Throughout its lifetime, it has earned global respect as a source of knowledge, helping customers world-wide to drive up yield, achieve continuous process improvements, and optimize product reliability and lifecycle.
Looking ahead, the Advanced SMT Laboratory also work to identify and develop new and emerging technologies – those that will take electronic assembly far into the future.
- Knowledge Transfer and Training
- Process Audits and Support
- Root Cause Failure Analysis
- State of the art production equipment, including:
- Screen printing
- Component placement
- Underfill dispense
- Rework including:
-- BGA and CSP
-- Laser measurement
- Complete analytical laboratory