Created by: Lisa C Miner on 10/20/2004 at 11:23 AM
|| ASA Version 1.03.04 P/N 499651-03 Rev. D|
USER RELEASE NOTES FOR UNIVERSAL PLATFORM SOFTWARE
ASA Version 1.3.4 P/N 499651-03 Rev. D
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS - Machine
A working knowledge of the following is required to install UPS+:
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional
- Windows User Manager
- Windows user groups
1. 166 Megahertz Pentium Processor or higher (Platform Machine, EPC-16 in the VME Chassis)
2. 256 MB of random access memory or higher
3. L-Block Standard Machine or higher or G-Block Linear Motor Machine or higher
4. Video Graphics Card capable of displaying a minimum of 800x600 pixels at 65,536 colors
5. 2 GB or more "free" hard disk space.
6. 4X CD-ROM drive or higher
1. Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional is installed.
2. UPS+ Support CD is installed (Version 2.03.00, part number 497473-04).
3. EPC-16 Video Drivers from the UPS+ Support CD are installed.
4. Administrator privileges for the local machine or PC on which the software will be installed.
5. License Manager CD is installed (Version 2.5, 498104-06).
6. SW, MCD Package Version 1.4.0 (p/n 501215-05) install is required for Genesis Bblock and Genesis Cblock machines. This would also include 4988A (Genesis Ablock) machine that has been retrofited with hardware kit p/n 49837801 in order to receive the latest software.
Þ Power-PC/SIO MCOS Board (P/N 49375801 or 49375802)
- Board is flashed with UIC PPC Boot Loader software (p/n 496432-01 or 496432-02).
Power-PC/SIO MCOS Board (P/N 49375801 or P/N 49375802)
Þ Axis Controller
·UIMC3 U Bug 8 proms: 496256-01
Þ Serial I/O PROMS
- Board is flashed with PCA, Power PC/SIO software (p/n 487218-01).
ID # 47753301 - FJ-07 head w/standard manifold
· DSP Controller Prom: 47089207
ID # 48747801 - FJ-07 head w/modified manifold
ID # 48756101 - FJ-09 head
ID # 49302603 - FlexJet 2 head
NOTE: Updated PROMS are not required unless they are included with your software update package. Please refer to the packing list enclosed with your software package.
1. Advanced Motion Control for A+Machines V1.00.01 (p/n 497093-01 Rev A)
2. Advanced Motion Control for Genesis V1.01.00 (p/n 498127-02)
1. License, GEM for UPS+ (p/n 49403801). Software, UPS+ Gem Host GWA 4.5 - UIC 1.1 (p/n 497680-02).
2. UPS+ Offline SW (p/n 49881800)
3. UPS+ Offline Software-Upgrade (p/n 50118901)
4. License, C4 S/W KEY for UPS+ (p/n 49834001)
5. National Language for UPS+ (p/n 49882601)
6. NEW PRODUCT INTRODUCTION (NPI) MODE (p/n 50042701)
7. Look Before Pick for ASA (p/n 50333801)
Vision Software Version
AIS630: AIS630 1.82.1 UIC 5.1
SMD640: ESI 3.23 UIC 5.3 (SMD640_5.3_2003-06-27_19.51.48)
SMD650H: ESI 4.2 UIC 5.4
WF640: ESI 1.3 (ASA_UPS_1.3.x_2003-11-05_16.49.26)
WF650H: ESI 2.3 (wf650h_1203_2003_Initial)
READ ME FIRST
FIDUCIAL TEACH BY SHOW
The 650 vision system is NOT compatible with Fiducial Teach By Show.
FLIPCHIP CENTROID CALCULATION
When UPS+ software was first introduced, the flipchip placement location algorithm was changed such that the placement became based on the body center of component rather than based on the bump center (or feature center) of the solder bumps as it had been in OS/2 software. Therefore, when a customer moved an OS/2 product involving flipchips to a machine that was just upgraded to UPS+ or ASA 1.0.x, the components would be "misplaced" as compared with the OS/2 machine.
Starting with UPS+ 2.4.x, or ASA 1.3.x, flipchips will be placed based on the feature center -- for those components that are placed at zero degree. The change was not implemented for other rotations until a later version of SM UPS+ software. The correction for other rotations has definitely been completed in UPS+ 2.6.4/ ASA 1.4.x.
Please use the following matrix to help determine how existing products needs to be adjusted when using asymmetric flipchips:
The following customer patches are included in this release:
45496/46090 - Manually trimming a FJ/OTHC and FJ/ULC at the same time no longer corrupts the spinoff.mdl file
Backup/Restore will not backup the Barcode Configuration in the Machine Configuration.
LOOK BEFORE PICK
Pattern/Chip-LBP in production looks for the pattern 180 degrees off.
Multiple Field of View is not supported.
The LTFA's configuration shows an incorrect leftmost slot.
The GSMxs nozzle changers that are not mounted must say "None" in the Machine configuration in order for the machine to zero.
The performance simulator does not support the wafer feeder.
The default X,Y axis parameters for a dual head Advantis machine are incorrect.
The optimizer can show errors after optimizing a valid product with several wafers.
The optimizer will not gang pick from the wafer feeder.
When changing the board template in a product with circuit offsets, a "Local fiducial precedes fiducial find" error can occur.
Nozzles mounted on the machine or in the nozzle changer are not always recognized in the Order List.
WINDOWS 2000 DISPLAY SETTINGS
Although generally not a problem, changing Windows 2000 display settings with UPS+ applications running is not recommended, especially with any video window applications.
See Video Image Settings in the documentation for recommended settings.
Learn die task 'FOV' answer "No" works incorrectly.
Ejector may prevent all row/columns from being seen by the vision camera.
When wafer feeder E-stop is sensed, a PTF E-stop message is seen.
Vision is not consisten from vision panel test to setup test.
Status message in Wafer Setup is not consistent with vision problems.
Barcode reader does not always work properly with the wafer feeder.
Optimizer places multiple die requirements in a single task block.
When the system finds a die with edge chipping and ink dot, an error recovery window is not required.
Management Information does not update wafer feeder data.
Learn reference die is not functioning properly.
The wafer feeder start light button is not turning on if the flipper was last used.
Manually trimming a FJ/OTHC and FJ/ULC at the same time no longer corrupts the spinoff.mdl file (45496/46090)
630 VISION SUPPORT
630 POWER UP HARDWARE IDENTIFIER
The hardware identifier for the 630 vision system supports older 630 vision (Def 45713).
630 VISION DOES NOT SUPPORT DIGITAL CAMERAS
The 630 vision software does not support the Anticipate Acquire Type command used with digital cameras and that command should is no longer sent to 630 vision systems (Def 46093).